MDCM CORPORATE EDITION
A cool web site is not only about impressive design, but more concerning on the freshness content of the site. Unluckily, too many corporate and organizations do not have the time or manpower to keep their web sites stocked with piping hot information. In fact lots of web site are totally dependent on technical web master to maintain. With MDCM Corporate Edition, corporate does not need technical manpower to maintain web site operation.
This MDCM edition includes all components commonly used by corporate running a dynamic web site, such as News, Events, Articles, Vacancy Posting, Feedback, FAQ, User Level Management, Information Request, and more.
Key benefits include:
- Ease of use and administration MDCM web-based solution requires no client software and can be quickly deployed, often in a matter of days. The MDCM interface is aimed squarely at the needs of non-technical staff, whether marketing/sales, management, or content editors. A desktop look-and-feel is followed throughout, based around a familiar folder view of the website. Toolbars allow quick access to common tasks. There are no proprietary tags or language to learn no need even for HTML. Each users inbox gives an at-a-glance view of work assigned to them or in progress.
A WYSIWYG page editor allows accurate preview of web pages as they will appear to the outside world, in-page text editing, button-based editing, image manipulation such as auto-thumbnail, resize, sharpen, etc.
- Scalability MDCM easily expands to meet enterprise-level requirements for users, content volume and content types. Folder-based views and advanced search facilities allow editorial staff to manage tens of thousands of documents and images, quickly locating pages, creating links between different documents, or adding images to a page.
Role-based access control and file locking allow any number of editorial users to be active on the site at one time without the danger or work being over-written.
- Access Anywhere its 100% browser-based interface does not require proprietary plug-ins or even Java, and so can be accessed wherever there is an internet connection.
- Rapid Site Development Since MDCM is entirely web-based, it's almost ready to use as soon as you've upload the web site without any lengthy installation process.
Development time for a new site is also reduced.
- End-to-End Content Management MDCM automates content contribution, editing processes.
- Site Reference site admin is empowered with user level management, multi access group management, multi companies management
- Web Log site manager/admin is enabled to monitor web site statistic analysis.
- Online Help online help provides you with appropriate help in using the content management tools.